MHC Mobility's service and insurance covers trips planned within the territory of the European Union and the Schengen area.
- If you want to take the vehicle to a foreign country, it is necessary for the driver to have a multilingual driver's license, in which the rental company and the rental company jointly certify that the person in question can drive the vehicle.
- If you want to use your rented vehicle outside of the European Union (e.g. Serbia, Switzerland), please contact us so that we can issue the appropriate written document.
+36-23/332-070 (Mon-Fri. 8:00-17:00)
Before traveling outside Hungary, please take care of the following:
- checking the validity of a driver's license and obtaining up-to-date information on the relevant recommendations of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- It is necessary to check whether the insurance covers the destination countries and whether a green card is required there. The costs of the additional insurance are borne by the Customer.
- The technical condition and mandatory equipment of the vehicle must be checked, and the road traffic rules of the countries affected by the trip must be familiarized.
All planned technical tests and repairs must be carried out in Hungary, even before the trip.
In the event of a technical fault or traffic accident abroad,